RSVP: Social Media Conferences—Sponsorships, Roommates, and Great Information!
We're going on a virtual carpool tonight with the amazing gals from The Blog Rollers—Christie and Lorraine. They are joining the #gno party this week to chit chat with us about social media conferences. We'll be discussing preparing, getting sponsorships, and getting the most out of social media conferences! We'll also take a trip down memory lane and discuss our best and worst experiences with roommates, parties, panel discussions, travel, food, photography, swag bag goodies, etc.
Join us here to chat about conferences you've been to, would like to attend, or have plans to go to.
- When: Tues., May 12 from 9 pm to 11 p.m. EDT (8 CDT, 7 CDT, and 6 PDT)
- What: Girl's Night Out (What's GNO? Click here to find out!)
- Topic: Social Media Conferences
- Where: Tweet Grid (use the #gno hashtag)
- Who: @theblogrollers, @askwifey, and @mybrownbaby
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jyl_momIF). If you would like to include your blog, please enter it next to your name. Make sure to include your twitter URL in the URL line. Please do not enter your blog URL there.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Child Development: 9 Ways to Help Kids Learn to Manage Anger - August 17, 2022
- Ireland Travel: Planning Your Irish Vacation - August 1, 2022
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 1, 2022