AboutOne: Monday #gno Twitter Party on Getting Organized
Between your busy schedule and your kids’ busy schedules, your family is probably on the go and running at million mph on some days. With so much crammed into one week, let alone in a single day, it’s easy to misplace items, forget events on the calendar, and become overwhelmed very quickly. In order to make managing life easier, AboutOne has developed an online family management system that makes it easier to manage daily life by providing one place to store and manage memories and household information.
AboutOne is a secure online service that makes it easier for moms to manage family life by providing one convenient location to quickly and easily store and manage family memories (text, photos and videos) and household information (health, possession, and education records, contacts and more). It provides the ability to access this data no matter where you are, at home or away, with a computer, cell phone, or other device with internet access.
AboutOne is much more than a digital filing cabinet you can carry in your pocket. It also makes your information useful on a daily basis with time saving features like auto-magically created family newsletters (including text, photos, video, and artwork), hard copy memory books, caregiver instructions, paper greeting cards that mail themselves, and more.
Join AboutOne and our panel of experts as we discuss ways to get organized, reduce paper clutter, save time, and preserve memories. The party will be held on Monday, March 28 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, March 28 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #AboutOne)
- Topic: Getting Organized
- Who: Brand Panelist: @AboutOne, Community Panelists: @OrganizerSandy, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.