Alexia Foods: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Coming from a brand that loves food as much as we do, Alexia believes that food is best taken in it’s natural state. Simply enhancing Mother Nature with more Mother Nature. Ever since the brand’s early beginnings, their mission has always been to provide their customers with all-natural, simple yet flavorful food options. Their expertise? Sides. A few of Alexia’s delicious products include:
- Sweet Potato Puffs - Crispy on the outside with a burst of sweetness. Kids and adults alike will definitely love these.
- Organic Oven Crinkles with Sea Salt - an all-time favorite snack seasoned lightly with sea salt and baked to perfection!
- Crispy Rosemary Fries – Recently recognized as a top frozen side by Parents Magazine, these are great as a side or snack.
Alexia Foods offers a wide variety of products from frozen potatoes, artisan breads, sweet potato fries and puffs, onion rings and appetizers. Every dish they create follows one philosophy - and that is to take these basic ingredients and add their signature unique (and bold!) flavors for their all of us to enjoy.
Join Alexia, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about quick sumptuous weeknight meals. The party will be held on Tuesday, March 22 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, March 22, 2016, from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno and #farmtoflavor
- Topic: Quick weeknight meal ideas that don’t compromise on taste
- Who: Alexia Foods
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists:TBA
- Party Favors: Please Click here to see more information about the giveaway.
RT @MomItForward Join the #AlexiaFoods #gno Twitter party on 3/22 (9-10 ET) bit.ly/1Ws0E56 #farmtoflavor PLS RT
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Fall Traditions: Carving Pumpkins and Decorating Cookies - September 20, 2023
- Seasonal Crafts: Fall Decorating Ideas - August 25, 2023
- Meal Plan: Cooking with Chicken - July 15, 2023