Apartment Guide: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Moving
Let’s face it: everyone has moved at least once in their lifetime. Some people hate it and other people love it. Whether you’re a relocating master or a moving newbie, packing all of your beloved possessions into boxes and shipping them to your new place can be stressful if you’re not organized and prepared. So, what’s your best moving tip?
If you’re looking for a new place or day-dreaming about your perfect space, share your best moving, decorating or organizational tip on Twitter using #unlockAG and be entered for a chance to win prizes with the Apartment Guide Unlock and Reveal Sweepstakes. Visit www.unlockwithapartmentguide.com to learn more.
Also, be sure to mark your calendar for Tuesday, May 1 and join us as we chat about moving!
Join Apartment Guide and our online panel of experts as we discuss tips and tricks for moving to a new place. The party will be held on Tuesday, May 1 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, May 1 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #unlockAG.)
- Topic: Mastering Moving
- Who: Brand Panelists: @aptguide, Community Panelists: @smart_spaces @TexasOrganizer @7onashoestring @MimiBakerMN, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
RT @MomItForward Join the @aptguide #gno Twitter party 5/1 (9-10 EST) on moving http://bit.ly/JuXpaM #unlockAG PLS RT
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Meal Plan: Recipes Fresh From the Farmers’ Market - March 1, 2023
- 6 Ways to Stop Bullying and Spread Kindness - August 4, 2022
- Meal Plan: Recipes Straight From the Garden - April 19, 2022