ARM & HAMMER™ Tooth Tunes™: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Everyone enjoys music, and hearing your favorite song can instantly brighten your day. Music reminds adults of joyful memories and it provides a strong foundation for a child’s every day development. Toddlers enjoy banging pots and pans, creating a jungle beat for all to hear. Teens love developing skills on the piano or guitar. However, these are not the only outlets for getting music in kids’ lives. Music surrounds them on television shows, movies, and of course the radio.
Not only do kids enjoy making their own music but it can be used to increase a child’s learning and mastery of everyday activities. An exciting dance song can increase productivity and make daily chores fun.
The new ARM & HAMMER™ Tooth Tunes™ One Direction toothbrush features two minutes of music to encourage longer brushing and ensure that kids achieve the dentist’s recommended brushing time. With songs including “What Makes You Beautiful” and “One Thing” performed by One Direction, your kids will love rocking out while brushing their teeth.
Join ARM & HAMMER™ Tooth Tunes™, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about music and how kids love it. The party will be held on Tuesday, June 4 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, June 4 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #ToothTunes1D
- Topic: Motivating your children with music
- Who: Brand Panelists: N/A Community Panelists:@sjblahblahblog @JanetGoingCrazy @MarriedCoupons @ohMariana @Shellthings @KiddiesCorner @Beauty4Moms @Couponmamacita @SweetiesFree @scentednights @LilLunaKristyn @2kidsandacoupon
Moderator(s): @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 28, 2020
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020
- 5 Tips for Frugal Back to School Shopping - August 9, 2019