Avocados From Mexico Cinco de Mayo: #Guacit #gno Twitter Party
The nationwide celebration every May 5th traces its roots to 1862, when Mexican military defeated the French in the Battle of Puebla.
Fact check: avocados contribute 8 g of fat per 50 g serving, more than 75 percent of the fat in avocados is considered “good” fat. In fact, fresh avocados are a heart healthy fruit. The best thing? Avocados from Avocados From Mexico are always in season!
As we commemorate Mexican culture and heritage, check out www.guacit.com for recipes, coupons, prize giveaways, tips on how to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, and a lot more.
Join us for another fun Twitter party as we chat about avocados, Mexican food, and Cinco de Mayo celebration!
Join @AvosfromMexico, Mom It Forward and our panel of experts as we chat about celebrating Cinco de Mayo. The party will be held on May 5, 2017 from 1-3 p.m. ET (12 CT, 11 MT, 10 PT). See giveaway info here.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #SNSweepstakes Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, May 5, 2017 from 1-3 p.m. ET (12 CT, 11 MT, 10 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno & #guacit
- Topic: Cinco de Mayo
- Who: Brand Panelist: @AvosfromMexico
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward @WhensMyVacation
- Community Panelists: TBD
- Party Favors: Please Click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prize that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.