Avocados From Mexico: Tuesday Night #AvoHappiness #gno Twitter Party
After #AvoSecrets Twitter party landed on the Twitter trending list during the recent Big Game, Avocados From Mexico has decided to host another set of parties with us this month. This time, to accomplish another mission: to spread happiness through avocados.
Did you know that avocados provide a good source of folate per 50 g serving, one-third of a medium avocado? Simply said, avocados are so delicious that they will put a smile on your face! Help spread #AvoHappiness and win the ultimate music festival prize pack from Avocados From Mexico!
On March 14, head over to Avocados From Mexico’s website and interact with the emotion reading technology, where you will share your #AvoHappiness for a chance to win an exciting music festival prize pack!
Join @AvosfromMexico, Mom It Forward and our panel of experts as we chat about happiness through avocados! The party will be held on March 14, 2017 from 8-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT). See giveaway info here.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #SNSweepstakes Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 from 8-10 p.m. ET (7 CT, 6 MT, 5 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno & #AvoHappiness
- Topic: Happiness Through Avocados
- Who: Brand Panelist: @AvosfromMexico
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBD
- Entry Form: http://bit.ly/2mE9y3B
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prize that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Kendra Frampton (see all)
- Parenting: When Should Your Teen Get Their Drivers Permit? - November 15, 2017
- 3 Fun Fall Family Art Projects - October 3, 2017
- Family Forward: #ReadyforUniversal #Gno Twitter Party - July 26, 2017