BabyCenter: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party to Celebrate Moms
Every day, moms make a real difference in the lives of their children, communities, and the world. This year for Mother’s Day, BabyCenter wants to take time out to celebrate each and every one of you for all that you do in the name of love.
As part of its “Celebrate Mom. Celebrate you.” campaign, BabyCenter invites you to stop by to read inspiring stories of extraordinary moms just like you and learn ways to share the love with other moms all over the world — or in your own backyard.
Do you know an inspirational mom or have you done something to support other women and families? Share your story on BabyCenter’s blog Momformation.
Join BabyCenter and a panel of moms including supermodel turned filmmaker Christy Turlington as we celebrate the journey of motherhood and all of its ups and downs. We’ll share inspiring stories of moms who have gone to extreme lengths to show their love for others and learn how, if we all bond together, we can really make a difference together. The party will be held on Tuesday, May 3 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, May 3 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #CelebrateMoms)
- Topic: Celebrating Moms
- Who: Brand Panelist: @BabyCenter, Community Panelists: @CTurlington @ETThornton @herbadmother @TimeOutMom @MomsRunning @ZarbeesNurse, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Meal Plan: Quick and Healthy Meals for National Nutrition Month - March 13, 2017
- Meal Plan: Simple, Healthy, and Grilled Recipe Ideas - March 6, 2017
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - March 2, 2017