Bounce: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
"Life isn’t fair" is a well-known phrase we’ve heard from childhood. It's a phrase used to remind ourselves and our children that challenges are a part of life and no one person is free from having to face a challenge or two.
From daily hiccups such as always having to clean up after your family to more stressful life challenges such financial debt or the loss of a loved one. No one person is free from facing challenges. However, you are able to choose how to overcome such obstacles. How do you stay positive when faced with one of life’s challenges?
Bounce understands the challenges facing families and the struggle they encounter when working to overcome these challenges. For this reason, Bounce has created and launched their #BounceBack program. Their mission is to help people increase their happiness and help them #BounceBack from life challenges but also the daily hiccups, including piles of laundry, we encounter 24/7.
Check out a few simple tips for bouncing back:
- Maintain a positive outlook
- Enjoy the small, unexpected moments of life
- Ask others for help
- Be sure to take time for yourself.
Join Bounce, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about bouncing back from life’s challenges and daily hiccups. The party will be held on Tuesday, October 8 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to enter this week's giveaway from Bounce.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, October 8 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #BounceBack
- Topic: Bouncing Back from Life’s Challenges & Daily Hiccups
- Who: Brand Panelist: @BounceFresh Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- 16 Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Treats and Crafts - March 5, 2021
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021