Cans Get You Cooking: Thursday #gno Twitter Party
Boots stomping through knee-high snow as mitten-clad hands push a small ball, making a snowman, complete with coal buttons and a carrot nose – winter is a magical time. Your family’s world changes into a wintery fairytale filled with snow forts and hot chocolate wrapped in quilts. What do you love about winter wonderlands?
“Cans Get You Cooking” knows that there’s nothing quite like a hearty, homemade meal to help warm up those cold winter nights. And with a well-stocked pantry – or “Cantry” – delicious meals are just a few cans away.
Because cans lock in foods’ freshness and nutrition, stocking up on staples like canned tomatoes, corn, peaches and canned chicken means that you have access to wholesome ingredients all winter long. Plus, the more cans you store in your Cantry, the fewer last minute trips you have to make to the supermarket.
Did you know that the can is one of the best ways to get farm fresh foods from the field onto your dinner table? The canning process locks in foods’ nutrients at the peak of ripeness – just hours after picking. Thanks to the can, all of your favorite seasonal fruits and vegetables are always in season year round – even amid snowflake flurries.
Join “Cans Get You Cooking”, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about heart-warming meals perfect for winter. The party will be held on Thursday, December 5 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, December 5 from 9–10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #CansGetYouCooking #gno
- Topic: Comfort Foods
- Who: Brand Panelists: @ScritchfieldRD Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020