PBS KIDS: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Going home for the holidays, baking special family recipes, and putting up festive decorations are just a few holiday traditions that many families enjoy sharing together each year. This year, PBS KIDS is offering families a new family holiday tradition to celebrate the season.
On November 21, PBS KIDS will premiere the first-ever Cat in the Hat Christmas special, THE CAT IN THE HAT KNOWS A LOT ABOUT CHRISTMAS! This new festive adventure follows the Cat, Nick and Sally on a journey around the world to help a lost reindeer find his way home in time for Christmas. On the way, they depend on a variety of animals and lots of fun musical numbers to help them make an amazing journey to Freezeyourknees Snowland.
Be sure to mark your calendar for November 20 and join us for the #gno Twitter Party with PBS KIDS. While you’re at it, set a reminder for November 21 so that you and your family can start a new holiday tradition by watching THE CAT IN THE HAT KNOWS A LOT ABOUT CHRISTMAS! on PBS KIDS!
What’s your favorite family holiday tradition?
Join PBS KIDS, @MomItForward, and our panel of experts as we chat about holiday traditions. The party will be held on Tuesday, November 20 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, November 20 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #CatintheHatPBS
- Topic: Holiday Traditions
- Who: Brand Panelist: @PBSKIDS @KateKlimo, Community Panelists: @DCWorkingMommy @lilaccitymomma @PheMom @shellthings @CherylBudge @ashleytaylor76 @bigbinderblog, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Photo credit: Copyright 2012, CITH Holiday Productions Inc. and Red Hat Animation 2 Limited. Underlying characters copyright 1957, 1985 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Balanced Diet: Six Healthy Alternatives to Theme Park Food - June 9, 2018
- Photos: 10 Tips for Newborn Photography - June 8, 2018
- Recipe: Very Berry Banana Muffins - June 7, 2018