Chuggington™: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Developing Preschoolers’ Social Skills
When it comes to teaching children important life lessons it’s key to start at an early age. The talented people behind Chuggington™, the worldwide preschool television sensation from Ludorum, are committed to helping parents ensure their preschoolers become productive young "trainees.” “Chuggers To The Rescue,” an engaging new DVD from Anchor Bay Entertainment, makes fostering good social skills an exciting adventure for both kids and parents!
Chuggington follows the journey of three young trainee locomotives, Wilson, Brewster and Koko, as they learn about patience, accountability, following instructions, how to get the job done and many other important lessons. And, with the release of “Chuggers To The Rescue,” families will have the chance to experience the action-packed Chuggington adventures again and again. Not only are the six colorful episodes in “Chuggers To The Rescue” fun to watch, they also deliver lots of laughter while capturing all of the positive messages at the heart of this colorful preschool hit.
Join Chuggington and our panel of experts as we discuss developing “young trainees’” cooperation skills, ability to follow directions, sense of responsibility and more. The party will be held on Tuesday, April 5, from 9-11 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win!
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, April 5 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #ChuggingtonDVD)
- Topic: Helping Preschoolers Become Productive Young "Trainees" - Developing Children's Cooperation Skills, Instilling Responsibility…and More
- Who: Brand Panelist: @Chuggington @GrandComm @themommyfiles,Community Panelists: @jenrab @teachmama @twoofakind @oohamanda @bigguysmama, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.