Together Counts: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Maintaining Energy Balance Before, During, and After School
Can you believe it’s already back-to-school time? Days of sprinklers, parks, beaches and other summer activities have come to an end as we all look forward to the beautiful fall season. While your kids were out of school for the summer, how active were they? Now that they’re back in school, are you worried that their activity levels will dwindle? Well, now you can turn to Together CountsTM for fun and easy ways to keep kids active and eating a balanced diet before, during, and after school.
To help families join in on the fun together, they are running a back-to-school Facebook sweepstakes and giving away one $50 gift card each week over four weeks to help parents cover some of the back to school costs. They are also giving away a $250 gift card as the grand prize! Finally, if your child’s school could use a playground refresh, register to win a $30,000 grant and playground makeover on TogetherCounts.com!
Join Together Counts and our panel of experts as we discuss ways to keep your kids active and eating well throughout the school year.The party will be held on Tuesday, September 11 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, September 11 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #TogetherCounts
- Topic: Maintaining Energy Balance Before, During, and After School
- Who: Brand Panelists: @TogetherCounts @NationalPTA, Community Panelists: @scrappinmichele @formerlyphread @jennyonthespot @Living_LaLaLand @DuongSheahan, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020