RSVP for #GNO to Chat About Creative Connections With Crayola This Tuesday on Twitter
Interested in strengthening your relationships? Want to know how creativity can help with that? Whether you are a spouse/partner, sibling, friend, and/or parent to young or grown children ... or that fun stage right in between—to teenagers— tweet the night away with other Mom It Forward gals at #gno this Tuesday on Twitter as we talk about creative connections.
- What: Crayola Creativitycast on #gno (Click here to learn more about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, August 11, 9-11 p.m. EST
- Where: Click here to party with us on Tweetgrid (Use hashtags #gno & #crayola.)
- Topic: Creative Connections (building and strengthening relationships and character through creativity)
- Who: cerisecheri from Crayola, @crayola, @girlfriendology from Girlfriendology, @juliecole from Mabel's Labels, @todaysmama from Todays Mama, @razzmatazzrob from Crayola, @skybluestacy from Crayola, and @youngmommy from From Dates to Diapers.
- Party Favors: Click here to check out this week’s giveaway sponsored by Crayola.
- RSVP: The link list is not working this week, so please leave your Twitter ID in the comments.
What Will We Be Discussing and Sharing This Week?
Get ready for the creative discussion this Tuesday, by reviewing these questions. And, if you'd like, upload some pictures to share on Twitter during the party! Check out TwitPic for an easy way to share pictures on Twitter. We'd love you to leave a comment here or on the Crayola Facebook Page to share ideas and tips in answer to the questions below.
- How does art help you show love to family and friends?
- What creative activities do you use with kids in groups?
- How does creativity help enhance kid-related activities (i.e., play dates, parties, etc.)?
- How do you think creativity helps kids develop social skills and build better friendships?
- Which indoor and outdoor creative activities help your kids express themselves best?
- What experiences have you had using creativity to communicate better with your teens?
- How do classes or activities—dance, music, art, etc.—help enhance creativity?
- How can creativity help you problem solve, & come up with new ideas?
- Have you done your back-t0-school shopping yet? Tell your story?
- What is your favorite Crayola memory?
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Child Development: 9 Ways to Help Kids Learn to Manage Anger - August 17, 2022
- Ireland Travel: Planning Your Irish Vacation - August 1, 2022
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 1, 2022