Creativity For Kids
Kids are always creating. They imagine worlds with with magic and wonder. And through their imagination, a spark is lit within them. A spark to bring their world to life. To create. How do you encourage creativity for kids?
Creativity For Kids
- Creating helps kids develop their fine motor skills
- Develops processes such as colors and numbers
- Develops problem-solving skills
- Builds confidence
Mom It Forward Blogger Network Partners With TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCT-BOTS
TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCT-BOTS is the new and innovative line that lets kids construct, convert, and customize the TRANSFORMERS character of their dreams.
- Each figure includes a robot frame and lots of armor, weapons, and accessory parts
- Each figure converts from robot to vehicle and back without taking it apart
- Swap parts between two or more figures and build your own custom AUTOBOT OR DECEPTICON. Your kids can exercise their creativity by creating a new name and back-story for their character.
TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCT-BOTS spark creativity in kids and parents of all ages as they build not only a new TRANSFORMERS but an entire world. One in which they can join OPTIMUS PRIME fighting to save the galaxy and another world in which they lead the forces of the DECEPTICONS.
To help spread the excitement about the newest line of TRANSFORMERS action figures, Mom It Forward has partnered with the TRANSFORMERS during November and December. As part of this campaign, 40 social media influencers within the Mom It Forward Blogger Network reviewed the product sharing how these toys enable creativity for kids.
If you want to check out the posts, tweets, Facebook updates, Instagram photos, etc., please be sure to follow the #ConstructBots hashtag and see all of the buzz by bloggers about real, fresh food from the frozen and refrigerated aisles.
Join the Mom It Forward Social Media Influencer Network
If you want to take part in campaigns like this and you're not part of the Mom It Forward Social Media Influencer Network yet, please be sure to sign up by clicking the button below! We look forward to working with you!
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020