“Daily Dose of Gratitude” Photo Contest Submission Page
With the holiday season right around the corner, this is the time of year when we think about what and who we are grateful for in our lives. This November, we are thrilled to announce the "Daily Dose of Gratitude" Photo Contest. Who are you grateful for and why? When was the last time you sent them a personalized thank you card? Take that feeling of gratitude and put it into action by submitting a photo of that special someone in your life along with a short thank you note on the Mom It Forward website and Facebook page.
I am grateful for all 4 of my children, however only the youngest son was the only 1 to ever make a self portrait. I have kept it framed for the past decade.
Fresh meadows, NY
I'm grateful for you Buddy because you melt my heart to pieces!
West Mifflin, PA
this man "colors" my world! He's always up for my last minute adventures!
Grateful for Family Reunions! When the photographer said, "Be Silly" We went for it! My family is awesome...
This is my Meemaw and Big Daddy. I am grateful for them because of the wonderful example they are to everyone they meet. This picture was taken at the celebration of their 70th wedding anniversary! Such an inspiration of loyalty and perseverance. I wish everyone could have them in their lives. I am so blessed!
I am grateful for "Old Glory" the original American flag. Our flag represents the greatest nation on the planet & is recognized around the world.
Fresh meadows, NY
I'm so grateful for my daughters, they bring joy and laughter to my life as I see the world through their eyes all over again!
I am grateful for Hubby because even after 20+ years together including some very hard times he is still here by my side. I am grateful for how supportive he is of me in all of my endeavors, grateful for how sticks by me, and grateful for his love.
Saint Charles, MO
I am grateful for my brother & sisters because we are always there for each other through the good and bad times!!! Siblings make wonderful friends! We have a special bond!
Villa Rica, GA
Grateful for Outlaws and Inlaws! I've inherited 5 sisters through marriage. We can be a crazy silly bunch but wouldn't trade them for the world!
- Daily Winners: This photo will be featured on our Mom It Forward Facebook Page and will receive a Cricut® Vinyl Pack of 2 colors. (ARP: $19.98)
- Weekly Winners: One winner will be selected every week for a total of four weekly winners. Their photos will be featured in the Mom It Forward Newsletter and they will receive a Cricut Mini® Machine with a Crafting Tool Kit. (ARP: $149.98)
- Grand Prize Winner: One grand prize winner will be selected at the end of this contest. This photo will be announced on December 3rd and will be featured on the Mom It Forward Facebook page and in the Mom It Forward Newsletter. This winner will receive a Cricut Mini Machine, Crafting Tool Kit, Cricut Cuttlebug™ Embossing Machine, 4 Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, and Cricut® Vinyl (2 colors) (ARP: $267.91)
How To Enter:
To enter, please upload one photo that shows who you are grateful for. Write who you are grateful for (e.g. "I am grateful for ....) and why. We will be posting the entries on the Mom It Forward website and Facebook page.
- Upload a photo of someone you are grateful for. The photo should not be more than 1 MB and should be sent in a jpg format.
- You can enter as many times as you like. You must upload a different picture each time you enter. (Please submit appropriate photos. All entries will be moderated.)
- You must be 18 years of age to enter and be the sole owner of the photograph.
- Please submit a short thank you note on the entry form that best finishes this statement: "I am grateful for you because ..."
- Contest Runs from November 1-30, 2012. Entry Submission Deadline: Nov 30, 2012
- The winner will be announced on the Mom It Forward Facebook page December 3, 2012.
- By submitting your photograph, all pictures become the sole property of Mom It Forward and you give us the right to use them on our website for this campaign. See the Official Rules for details.
- If you have any questions about the submission process, email email@example.com.
Judging will be conducted by the Mom It Forward team. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained thereafter. Judging for the "Daily Dose of Gratitude" Photo contest will be based on the following criteria:
- Best interpretation of the theme
- Visual impact
- Picture quality
This contest is now closed.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Easter Dessert: Homemade Sugar Cookie and Icing Recipe - March 30, 2015
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 30, 2015
- Ireland Travel: Planning Your Irish Vacation - February 27, 2015