Dandy Fresh Produce: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
The steaks are grilling, the cheese is melting on burgers, and the kids are filled with excitement. However, grilled meats aren’t the only thing to get excited about this summer. There’s an array of side dishes, drinks, and desserts that need to be made but how do you avoid unhealthy foods?
Dandy Fresh Produce is making sure that your event filled summer is full of delicious, fresh produce. Incorporating fresh fruits and vegetables this summer doesn’t mean extra time in the kitchen for mom and dad. Adding fresh fruits and vegetables is fun, easy, and delicious. Here are a few tips for a healthy and fun summer:
- Cut up celery or peel an orange for healthy on-the-go snacking
- Add vegetables to the grill; even your favorite fruit can be added
- Use fruit to flavor summer drinks
- Offer fruit desserts
- Involve all colors in your meals
Check out the USDA’s My Plate Program for more tips, videos, and the health benefits of a diverse plate for your summer meals.
Join Dandy Fresh Produce, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about ways to incorporate fresh fruits and vegetables in snacks, side dishes, and drinks to round out your summer meals. The #gno Twitter party will be held on Tuesday, July 2 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, July 2 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #summerproduce
- Topic: Ways to Incorporate Fresh Fruits & Vegetables in Summer Meals & Snacks
- Who: Brand Panelist: @dandy_fresh Community Panelists: @themommyfiles @turningclockbac @sweeptight @teresashaw @missheidi @twelveOeightDIY @TheMommyMix @thestephglover @EvolvingStacey @littleislandstu @QueenScarlett @thirtymommy @spoonandsaucer @babypop Moderator(s): @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 17, 2022
- Round Up: Favorite Holiday Dessert Recipes - December 7, 2021
- Top 15 Summer Garden Recipes - July 2, 2021