DOLE Fruit in Jars: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Summer fun is here as we make our way to the sandy beaches, breezy mountains, and neighborhood barbeques. And as we exchange our jeans for shorts and tanks, we are reminded about getting back to our “summer bodies”. What summer snacks do you keep in your home as you work for your “summer body?”
DOLE® Fruit in Jars are available in 5 varieties:
- DOLE Fruit in Jars Mandarin Oranges
- DOLE Fruit in Jars Pineapple Chunks
- DOLE Fruit in Jars Tropical Fruit
- DOLE Fruit in Jars Sliced Peaches
- DOLE Fruit in Jars Mixed Fruit
Each cup has one full serving of peak-of-ripeness, wholesome-natural fruit.
Join DOLE® Fruit in Jars, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about maintaining a healthy and fit lifestyle this summer. The party will be held on Tuesday, June 10 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, June 10 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #DOLEJars
- Topic: Healthy & Fit Summer
- Who: Community Panelists:TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Photo courtesy of Flickr.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Marissa Huntsman (see all)
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - May 30, 2017
- Best of — Family Vacation Tips - May 24, 2017
- Meal Plan: Not Your Mother’s Vegetables - May 2, 2017