DOLE Strawberry Dippers: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Being a mom is the toughest job, and one that comes with around the clock commitments. As a result, sometimes mom may struggle to find a moment in the day to take for herself. In fact, many mothers may feel guilty for taking a quiet break for a soothing cup of tea or simply sitting outside and forgetting their cares for a moment or two. Do you make “me-time” a priority?
Take a few minutes to enjoy this healthy yet indulgent treat and slowly you will feel more prepared to jump back into your day with your little ones. Pick up these indulgent treats at retailers nationwide in the frozen fruit aisle.
Join DOLE Strawberry Dippers, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about the importance of taking ‘me-time’ this summer. The party will be held on Tuesday, June 24 from 9—10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, June 10 from 9—10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #DoleDippers
- Topic: Healthy & Fit Summer
- Who: Community Panelists: @Eclecticmommy @Sparkle_Core @bkissesoflove @FrugalFroggie @toyqueen Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Photo courtesy of Flickr.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Recipe: Ice Cream in a Bag - April 21, 2018
- Wooden Pallet Craft: How to Make a Garden Grow Box - April 20, 2018
- Tips for Home Water Conservation This Summer - April 20, 2018