DOLE No Sugar Added Fruit Bowls®: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
When summertime kicks into high gear, lazy days tend to be the norm as families enjoy late breakfasts and warm summer nights. But now it is time to transition back into our fall schedules. And as much as we dislike saying goodbye to summer, we can’t help but be excited about getting the family back into a routine. But how?
Dole, the #1 brand in single serve cups, is now introducing new DOLE No Sugar Added Fruit Bowls. The same all-natural DOLE fruit you love is now also available in water and sweetened with monk fruit concentrate – with no added sugar or artificial sweeteners! This new fruit bowl offers an ideal on-the-go healthy snack for the entire family.
DOLE No Sugar Added Fruit Bowls are currently available in two varieties, with Pineapple coming soon!
- Diced Peaches Fruit Bowls
- Mandarin Oranges Fruit Bowls
Checkout Dole's Facebook Page.
Join DOLE No Sugar Added Fruit Bowls, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about getting back into a fall routine. The party will be held on Tuesday, August 12 from 8-9 p.m. ET (7CT, 6MT, 5PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, August 12 from 9—10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #DOLENSA
- Topic: Fall Routines
- Who: Community Panelists: @kellystilwell @KimAtLiah @hippie_mom @ALuckyLadyBug @TheChattyMomma @Wheelndealmama @LisaLightnerLL @littlebitsofall @FoodAllergyBuzz @LuvSavingMoney @dinade @contestpatti @duhmaris_b @KathysSavings @couponmomof4 @thatsitmommy @shellthings @indiebizchicks @Ashabutterflys @tinaseitzinger @mamasmission Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Photo courtesy of Flickr.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020
- 5 Tips for Frugal Back to School Shopping - August 9, 2019
- Cultivating Happiness in the Midst of Mothering - August 3, 2019