Dollar General: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Let’s face it … Moms rule. All year long, Mom takes care of the family and the needs of everyone else making her a valuable person in so many people’s lives. From making dinner to getting their children to practice, and everything else in between, Mom makes it happen. So in May, Dollar General is honoring Moms as their Every Day Hero and offering valuable savings for the heroes closest to our hearts.
Did you know that the Dollar General offers its customers great value and convenience, as well as national brands at bargain prices? This May, why not pamper your favorite Mom and every day hero with products from Dollar General? Dollar General has the brands Moms love like Olay, Vidal Sassoon, Secret and Venus. Penelope Guzam, well-known beauty blogger and Mom of two boys, is working with P&G and Dollar General to offer her top beauty tips for Moms.
Join Dollar General, well-known blogger Penelope Guzman (@_PenelopeNYC), Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about every day heroes. The party will be held on Tuesday, May 7 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, May 7 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #DGMomsRule
- Topic: Every Day Heroes
- Who: Brand Panelists: @DollarGeneral @_PenelopeNYC, Community Panelists: @kingsdaughter24 @more4momsbuck @freesamplemomma @LMC502 @kasexton @SweetiesFree @alittleclaire @themommyfiles @ismilefirst @RRBNY @rn62, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Balanced Diet: Six Healthy Alternatives to Theme Park Food - June 28, 2017
- Photos: 10 Tips for Newborn Photography - June 8, 2017
- Creativity: Summertime Craft Camp and Kid-Friendly Crafts - May 18, 2017