Elizabeth Arden: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Young girls always seem to find their way into the mother’s makeup bag. After applying a little blush, mascara, and lipstick; she emerges with an unforgettable makeover. Her self-confidence soars and can be spotted in the way she walks wearing her mother’s high heels. All women know the feeling, it is the effect of timeless beauty secrets. And as she grows up, these secrets continue to make her feel beautiful. To feel strong. To be confident.
Cancer takes away her identity. It strips her of her beauty removing her smooth skin, her eye lashes, her hair, and her energy. It takes away everything, making her someone she doesn’t recognize in the mirror.
For every image repined from the #PinItToGiveIt Pinterest Board using the hashtag #PinItToGiveIt, Elizabeth Arden will donate one Beautiful Color lipstick to Look Good Feel Better. Learn more about Look Good Feel Better at lookgoodfeelbetter.org.
“To be beautiful is the birthright of every woman.” – Elizabeth Arden
Join Elizabeth Arden, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat confidence and Pin It To Give It. The party will be held on Tuesday, January 14 from 2-3 p.m. ET (1CT, 12MT, 9PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, January 14 from 2-3 p.m. ET (1CT, 12MT, 9PT)
- Where: Party with us on your favorite Twitter Platform using the hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #PinItToGiveIt
- Topic: Confidence & Pin It To Give It
- Who: Brand Panelist: @ElizabethArden Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Marissa Huntsman (see all)
- Family Forward – Wizarding World of Harry Potter Exclusive - July 25, 2016
- Best of — Family Vacation Tips - July 11, 2016
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - June 2, 2016