Fall Art Frame DIY Project Using the Silhouette
What inspires you and your DIY projects?
I'm amazed at how the simplest of things—like the walk I had with my girls last week—can inspire me. We kept finding such beautiful leaves in all different colors. My girls wanted to bring them home, so I thought, "Why not hang up these beautiful finding to celebrate fall?"
I broke out my new Silhouette SD. Have you tried one of these babies? What an amazing machine! Installing it was cake and after checking out the tutorial on their website,using it for vinyl cutting was easy as pie. Here's a quick tutorial for you.
Craft Supplies You'll Need
- 3 sheets of cute scrapbook paper
- 3 wood frames
- 3 acrylic paint colors of your choice
- Vinyl (for lettering)
- Pretty ribbon in fall colors
- Leaves you've pressed for a few days
- Staple gun
- Double-sided tape
- Sponge brushes
Steps to Create the Fall Art Frame
Latest posts by Craft Envy (see all)
- Kids Halloween Crafts: Cute Recycled Soda Bottle Ghosts - October 19, 2017
- Fall Art Frame DIY Project Using the Silhouette - October 11, 2017
- Kids Crafts and Education: A DIY Library Canvas Bag Using the Silhouette SD - October 24, 2010