Contest: Win a Family Vacation to Universal Orlando Resort
Win a Family Vacation to Universal Orlando Resort
Thanks to Southwest Airlines and Loews Royal Pacific Resort, now you can enter for a chance to win a family vacation at Universal Orlando Resort. Yes, that's right. You can enter for a chance to win a Florida family vacation August 21-24, 2013 for a family of up to five. Airfare? Covered. Hotel? Covered. Park passes? Covered. What's not to love?
Attend the Family Forward Retreat, Focusing on Strengthening Families
But that's not all. Southwest Airlines and Loews Royal Pacific Resort will even cover your tickets to Family Forward, a 3-day family retreat organized by Mom It Forward for social media influencers AND their families focused on helping families connect in the digital age. During the retreat, you'll participate in interactive and fun workshops geared to strengthening families with kids of all ages and have the option to purchase Blue Man Group tickets at deeply discounted rates.
Enjoy a Prize Pack from Southwest Airlines and Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Five Southwest Airlines flight vouchers good for flight within the continental US to Orlando, Florida good for travel August 21-24, 2013
- Three nights lodging in one standard room for a family of up to five (the fifth person would need to sleep on a roll away, which fee would be waived)
- Family Forward retreat passes for a family of up to five
- Five 2-day park tickets good for entrance into Universal Studios Florida on Friday, August 23 and Islands of Adventure on Saturday, August 24, plus five Universal Express Unlimited passes
- The option to purchase discounted Blue Man Group tickets
This is an approximate $3,000+ value per family. 1099s will be sent directly to the winners and they will be responsible for taxes.
Please note: This prize is only applicable to August 21-24, 2013. There are no substitutions.
To enter, write an original blog post (maximum 250 words) and select a photo that you have taken (maximum size 2 MB). Upload the blog post and photo in the space provided and fill in the fields below.
You must submit your blog post and photo (your “Entry”) via momitforward.com between 6 a.m on July 30, 2013 and 11:59 p.m. on August 7, 2013, Eastern Daylight Time (the “Entry Period”). One entry per family. Entries need not be written or photographed during the Entry Period. Entries need to be original content and not have been previously published (print or online).
The topic of your Entry must be one of the following:
- Ways to Create Traditions on Family Vacation
- Top Tips for Capturing and Sharing Meaningful Family Vacation Moments
- Family Voluntourism Tips: Ways to Incorporate Giving Back Into Your Vacations
- Travel Activity Ideas Perfect for Kids Ages Toddlers to Teens
- How to Pace a Resort Vacation for Maximum Enjoyment for the Entire Family
Entries will be judged by a committee based on criteria a) creativity; b) quality and visual appeal of the photograph; c) practicality/usefulness of the tips within the Entry; d) positive emotional appeal of the Entry. Please see terms and conditions for official contest rules. All fields aside from the two check boxes right below the box where you enter your post are required for entry into this giveaway regardless of whether they has asterisks or not.
This contest has officially ended. We will announce the winners of the contest on Friday, August 9, 2013. Thank you for your incredible entries.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Recipe: Ice Cream in a Bag - April 21, 2018
- Wooden Pallet Craft: How to Make a Garden Grow Box - April 20, 2018
- Tips for Home Water Conservation This Summer - April 20, 2018