Giveaway—Crayola Back-to-School Survivor Gift Pack (Retail Value $200)
Getting ready for the back-to-school rush? Got your supplies list and coupons in hand? Have your strategy down? Crayola knows that back-to-school shopping can be stressful and wants to help make it easier by awarding one winner with a back-to-school survivor gift pack (see product details below).
Everyone’s a winner. Enjoy a discount toward Crayola products by downloading a Crayola coupon here (good through August 31).
One grand-prize winner will receive the following products in a Crayola Color Pip Squeaks back-to-school survivor gift pack (approximate retail value: $200). And, don't let their small size fool you. Pip Squeaks are packed with a big punch of color and lots of fun! (See entry requirements below.)
- Pip-Squeaks Washable Telescoping Mini-Marker Tower
- Pip-Squeaks Mini-Marker Portfolio
- 16 ct. Pip-Squeaks Washable Markers
- Pip-Squeaks Mix ‘Ems Markers
- Pip-Squeaks Colored Pencils
- Pip-Squeaks Washable Glitter Glue
- Mini Twistables Crayons
- Color Surge 100 Piece Set
- Ultimate Wipe-Off Activity Book
- Crayola Crayon Maker
- Twistables Colored Pencils
- Erasable Twistables Colored Pencils
- Twistables Crayons
- Twistables Slick Stix (5 and 12 ct.)
- True to Life Tri-Color Tips Colored Pencils
- True to Life Tri-Color Tips Markers
- Color Wave Liquid Ink Markers
- Window Mega Markers (School Colors)
- Classic 8 ct. Washable Markers (Broad line)
- Heads ‘n Tails Colored Pencils
- Erasable Colored Pencils
- Classic 24 and 64 ct. Crayons
- Window Crayons
- Poster Crayons
- Triangular Crayons
- No Drip Paint Brush Pens
- Prismatic Chipboard school accents
- 2 Hassle Free 3-in-1 Paint
- Crayola Chalk
- Crayola School Glue
- Crayola foam accents (84 alphabet pieces)
To enter for a chance to win, you are required to do four things (make sure you leave a separate comment for each of your entries):
- Leave a comment on this post, including your e-mail address.
- Join the new Crayola Facebook Page.
- Post a back-to-school picture or a picture of an arts & crafts project using Crayola products on the Crayola Facebook Page.
- Post these messages on Facebook and on Twitter and leave comments here, linking to your messages:
Join #gno Tues from 9-11 ET for back-to-school survival chat w/#Crayola. RSVP: http://bit.ly/b9Fuc PLS RT
GIVEAWAY! Enter 4 a chance 2 win #Crayola's Pip Squeaks back-to-school gift pack @ http://bit.ly/YkAai (ret val $200) PLS RT
You can earn up to five extra entries for this week's giveaway. Leave an additional comment for each.
- Subscribe to the Crayola site at http://crayola.com.
- Post something you learned during #gno this week on the Crayola Facebook Page wall.
- Take the Summer of Service Challenge this week and comment on that post.
- Post a back-to-school picture or a picture of an arts & crafts project using Crayola products on the Mom It Forward Flickr group. (Note: This picture may show up on the Mom It Forward homepage.)
- Join the Mom It Forward Friend Connect (in the righthand sidebar).
The Fine Print
No purchase necessary to enter. Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. Crayola and Mom It Forward employees are ineligible to participate. All entries received after Sunday, August 9 at midnight PDT will not be considered. Entries that do not follow all of the entry requirements will not be considered.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Child Development: 9 Ways to Help Kids Learn to Manage Anger - August 17, 2022
- Ireland Travel: Planning Your Irish Vacation - August 1, 2022
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 1, 2022