#GivingTuesday: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Do you want to help give back to others during this holiday season? Mom It Forward is excited to announce that we have partnered with the United Nations Foundation, 92nd Street Y, and #GivingTuesday and we would love for you to join us.
What’s #GivingTuesday? During the lead up to and during Tuesday, November 27, the collective power of charities, families, businesses, and individuals will create a moment around the holidays dedicated to giving. We all want to help make this season the biggest giving season yet. All 1,600+ partners are donating their time and resources to the cause. You can read more about #GivingTuesday and all of its partners and plans here.
The #GivingTuesday campaign will provide a framework for Americans to contribute to their community and help make this season the biggest giving season yet. It will inspire people to take collaborative action to improve their local communities, give back in better, smarter ways to the charities and causes they support, and help create a better world.
If you want to participate and host your own service project, please be sure to click on the button below and fill out the sign up sheet! There’s still time to plan your service project!
Join #GivingTuesday (@GivingTues), #GivingTuesday Partners, @MomItForward, and our panel of experts as we chat about giving. The party will be held on Tuesday, November 27 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT).
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, November 27 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #GivingTuesday
- Topic: Giving
- Who: Brand Panelist: @GivingTues, Community Panelists: @littleislandstu @Rachel_L @kathydaltonslc @dontmesswithmom @MomsLA @dashingelements @SAuerswald, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
Note: This is not a sponsored party. Mom It Forward is a partner of #GivingTuesday.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Crafts: 3 Easy Projects to Keep Kids Entertained During Summer - July 17, 2017
- Building Skills: 5 Photography Activities for Kids - July 7, 2017
- Tips and Tricks for Hosting a Pizza Party - July 7, 2017