GoldieBlox: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Have you found it difficult to help your little girl embrace her love of building? GoldieBlox is a toy company out to inspire the next generation of female engineers. They have created a book series and construction set that follows the story of Goldie, a kid inventor who loves to build. As you read along, kids get to build what Goldie builds using the pieces from the construction set. This leverages girls' love of reading to get them to build their confidence in spatial skills and fall in love with math and science through play.
The response has been so great that their first book+toy is in production! And now it's time to continue the series. In order to quickly develop the series, GoldieBlox needs to raise $400,000. This will allow them to hire the illustrator and industrial designer, as well as put in the production order for the next two book+toys, which will Ruby and Rosie, Goldie's best friends.
GoldieBlox has moved beyond a toy; it is now a movement. A movement to give girls a chance to fall in love with engineering. A movement to show our girls that we know they're more than just princesses. If you feel that your favorite girl is much more than a princess, help catalyze the movement by getting her Goldie and the gang here on Kickstarter and spreading the word!
Join GoldieBlox and our panel of experts as we discuss STEM education for girls. The party will be held on Tuesday, October 9 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, October 9 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #GoldieBlox
- Topic: STEM Education for Girls
- Who: Brand Panelists: @GoldieBlox, Community Panelists: @mommyniri @scrappinmichele, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.