Goodyear Tires: Thursday #gno Twitter Party
It’s the holiday season–a time filled with warm family memories and delicious food at every occasion. Traveling to spend time with family and friends is an exciting memory. The holiday season can also be a time where you are on high alert, especially while driving. Snow, rain, and more bad weather plague the winter months and can stop holiday travel plans.
Goodyear Tires knows how difficult it can be to drive during the cold winter months that are filled with rain, snow and ice. These conditions are quite challenging even to the most seasoned drivers. The right all–season or winter tires can make all the difference during your holiday travel plans and here is why:
- Having tires optimized to the road and weather conditions you will face can help you feel and be more confident behind the wheel.
- The Goodyear Ultra Grip family of tires are designed with a specialized rubber compound that maintains its flexibility at 44 degrees Fahrenheit and below for enhanced traction on cold, snowy and icy roads.
- The unique tread pattern and special compounds in the Goodyear TripleTred line offers superior water evacuation and all–season traction for those who experience no or limited snow and ice during the winter months.
Join Goodyear Tires, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as chat about holiday travel–including how to prepare yourself and your vehicle for the drive. The party will be held on Thursday, November 21 from 9–10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, November 21 from 9–10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #Goodyear #gno
- Topic: Holiday Driving
- Who: Brand Panelists: @GoodyearBlimp Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- 16 Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Treats and Crafts - March 5, 2021
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021