Google+ Hangout: Enjoying the Journey
Learn how to be a super hero family by unlocking your family's 11 super powers. In the third Google+ hangout in our "Becoming a Super Hero Family" series, MomItForward and our guest experts will be talking about "Enjoying the Journey". On the path to finding the super in our families, it is important to find joy in the journey.
We'd love to have you join our live chat and share some of your advice and experiences on how you are finding joy each and every day with your family. During the hangout, we will be giving you a free coupon code to download the "Becoming a Super Hero Family: Enjoying the Journey" eBook free for 24 hours after the hangout.
- What: Family Forward Google+ Hangout
- When: Wednesday, July 31 3 p.m. ET (2 CT /1 MT /Noon PT)
- Where: RSVP to the hangout here.
- Hashtags: #FamilyForward
- Topic: Becoming a Super Hero Family: Enjoying the Journey
- Who: Moderator: +MomItForward; Guest Panelists: Christi McNeill and +Carol Cain
Find out more about our #FamilyForward Super Hero sessions that will occur every Wednesday, by going to the Super Hero link.
RT @MomItForward Join the @Family_Forward Google+ Hangout on 7/31 3 p.m. ET
http://bit.ly/11pPDqJ #FamilyForward PLS RT
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 28, 2020
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020
- 5 Tips for Frugal Back to School Shopping - August 9, 2019