#GuacNRoll Avocados from Mexico: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Are you a fan of avocados? Do you love experimenting with recipes and guacamole? If yes, then you’re in luck! Avocados from Mexico are always in season and that means you could enjoy delicious, fresh and nutritious avocados any time of the year. Feeling guilty about indulging? Don’t be. Avocados contain nearly 20 vitamins and minerals which means avocados can fit into a healthy meal plan. Plus, 70% of the fats in avocados are considered “good fats” that can be taken as a part of a healthy diet without raising your LDL or “bad cholesterol” levels. The best part? Avocados are 100% cholesterol and sodium free.
Over 12,000 passionate and dedicated avocado growers are working towards creating the perfect fruit for their customers to enjoy. That is what Avocados from Mexico is all about. They want every family gathering or party to be just as meaningful. Join Avocados from Mexico as they hold a national contest From March 7-20 where you have a chance to win awesome prizes like a trip to Mexico or concert tickets for an entire year! #GuacNRoll!
Join Avocados from Mexico, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about fun and healthy eating. The party will be held on Tuesday, March 8 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, March 8, 2016, from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7MT, 6PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno and #GuacNRoll
- Topic: Cooking healthy meals never sounded so good
- Who: Brand Panelist: @AvosfromMexico
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists:TBA
- Party Favors: Please Click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Fall Traditions: Carving Pumpkins and Decorating Cookies - September 20, 2023
- Seasonal Crafts: Fall Decorating Ideas - August 25, 2023
- Meal Plan: Cooking with Chicken - July 15, 2023