Hallmark: Wednesday #gno Twitter Party
When was the last time you spent the time to send someone special in your life an ink-on-paper greeting card? What did it say? How did they respond? What impact did it have on your relationship?
No matter how much we rely upon technology to keep in touch with our friends and family, few things compare with the emotional lift achieved from sending or receiving a card or handwritten note in the mail. And now when you take the time to send greeting cards, you’ll get even more in return -- thanks to Hallmark Card Rewards.
More than 100 years ago, Hallmark and its greeting cards burst onto the scene becoming the world’s best-known greeting card brand. Over the last hundred years, Hallmark has created cards that make every aspect of life a special occasion. From birthdays to weddings and thinking of you, Hallmark has a card for telling someone how much they mean to you or telling them you can’t believe how old they are.
Hallmark recently launched its Hallmark Card Rewards loyalty program, that lets you can earn a reward for every five Hallmark cards you buy, whether you buy them at Hallmark Gold Crown stores or more than 30,000 grocery and drug stores and supercenters. Rewards include gift cards and discounts at Starbucks, Nike, Land’s End, Applebee’s and many more.
Join Hallmark, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts, including Hallmark Humor Card Writer Amy Trowbridge-Yates, as we chat about the impact greeting cards can have as well as creative ways to write and send them. Amy will share some of her secrets to card writing and making people laugh. The party will be held on Wednesday, Nov. 13, from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, November 13 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #GetCarded
- Topic: Card Writing & Sending
- Who: Brand Panelist: @Hallmark Community Panelists:TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020
- 5 Tips for Frugal Back to School Shopping - August 9, 2019
- Cultivating Happiness in the Midst of Mothering - August 3, 2019