Herbal Essences: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Spring is finally here, with warmer weather and sunshine on the way! It’s time to reenergize your look, and what better way to start than with your hair?
Herbal Essences® presents their new Naked Collection, now available at Walmart. This new collection is just what your hair needs to recover from winter and get ready for spring.
- Restores hair’s natural body.
- Made with zero heavy residues, dyes, and parabens.
- Lightweight shampoo provides a clean luscious bounce.
- Conditioner keeps hair detangled, nourished, and maintains full volume.
Naked Volume Dry Shampoo
- Great for days when you don’t have time to wash your hair.
- Refreshes your look for lightweight, clean hair — even on days when you don’t wash.
- The natural tapioca formula absorbs excess oil and transforms lifeless, oily hair into fresh hair.
- Delights senses with the crisp essence of citrus and mint.
- How to use: Gently spray on and work into roots, brush out as desired.
Naked Volumizing Souffle
- Weightless, volumizing styler gives you a lift for fullness that lasts.
- Delights the senses with a boost of grapefruit and mint.
- How to use: Gently work mousse through wet hair for volume.
The recently launched Naked Volume Kit is available at Walmart, both online and in—store.
Join Herbal Essences®, which is now available at Walmart, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about how to help your hair recover from the winter so that it looks just as fabulous as you feel. The party will be held on Tuesday, March 25 from 1—2 p.m. ET (12CT, 11MT, 10PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, March 25 from 1—2 p.m. ET (12CT, 11MT, 10PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno & #getnaked
- Topic: Spring Style
- Who: Brand Panelists: @herbalessences Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 16, 2023
- Top 15 Summer Garden Recipes - June 27, 2022
- Summer Water Fun Round Up - June 6, 2022