invisalign: Journey to Straight Teeth
As I look back on this last year, I can't help but feel blessed that my son has straight teeth now. I am a member of the invisalign Mom Advisory Board. My son has received complimentary treatment from invisalign. I have learned so much about invisalign and how effective it has been in treating crooked teeth and overbites. I would love to share a video of some of the highlights of my son's invisalign journey.
My son found out he was a candidate for invisalign with in a few days. I learned that invisalign can treat many of the same teeth problems as braces does. I actually have a daughter in braces at the moment and have shared pros and cons to wearing traditional braces vs. invisalign in a few of my posts. My son started wearing his aligners and was able to see his teeth begin to move immediately. I wouldn't change a thing about our treatment, and would recommend it to anyone.
If you or your child is interested in finding out if invisalign is right for you, go to the invisalign Smile Assessment page to see if you are a good candidate. You can also locate a orthodontist in your area using this Dr. locator site. We found our orthodontist this way, and we couldn't have been more happy with our choice.
What are you doing to ensure your child has a great smile?
To read more about our invisalign journey, check out these posts:
- Wearing a Permanent Retainer
- Self Esteem: 5 Benefits of Smiling
- Straight Teeth: The First Month With Invisalign
- Straight Teeth: Invisalign vs Braces
- 5 Ways to Have a Successful School Year
- Straight Teeth: Getting a Second Opinion From an Orthodontist
- Halloween Candy - No Limits With Invisalign
- invisalign: Smile It Forward $500 Sweepstakes
Music from free music archive, Adventure Darling.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Strawberry Cashew Salad - May 25, 2019
- 5 Family Camping Activities To Get Everyone Involved - May 24, 2019
- Recipe: Oreo Cake for Father’s Day - May 23, 2019