Join #gno Tuesday on Twitter to Celebrate Reading and Children’s Literature
Helping your kids fall in love with literature is a fun process for both parent and child.
Join the #gno Twitter party this Tuesday, March 9 from 9-11 ET (8 CT, 7 MT, and 6 PT) to chat about and celebrate reading and children's literature!
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, March 9, 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us here on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #memetales.)
- Topic: Let's Play—Getting Our Kids to Love Books and Reading
- Who: @ajpassey @booksbyTara @carissarogers @cindyhopper @Gyldenege @inevergrewup @memetales @momtriedit @noflashcards @reneeAtShens @seanplatt @simplekids @teach_preschool @thinkmaya
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win this week’s giveaway. Deadline: 3/10
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jyl_momIF). If you would like to include your blog, please enter it next to your name. Make sure to include your twitter URL in the URL line. Please do not enter your blog URL there.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- 10 Thanksgiving Holiday Craft Activities - November 22, 2017
- Fairness vs. Equality: Teaching Kids the Difference - November 13, 2017
- Thanksgiving Neighbor Gifts: Pastries Are a Delicious Way to Show Gratitude - November 1, 2017