Learn Smoky Eye Tips From CoverGirl at Tuesday’s #gno Twitter Party
The Smoky Eye is back! If you like make-up and want to achieve a glamorous (yet easy and affordable) look, join the #gno gang and CoverGirl this Tuesday, February 23 from 9-11 ET (8 CT, 7 MT, and 6 PT)! Party with us and learn real-time tips from expert fashionistas!
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, February 23, 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Click here to party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #smokyeyes.)
- Topic: Smoky Eye Tips From CoverGirl
- Who: @alywalansky @CoverGirlErin @erikalehmann @momtrends @PaytonVail @petit_elefant @stylemom
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win this week’s giveaway. Deadline: 2/24
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jyl_momIF). If you would like to include your blog, please enter it next to your name. Make sure to include your twitter URL in the URL line. Please do not enter your blog URL there.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- How to Get Your Children to Clean Their Room - June 16, 2016
- Teaching Children to Recognize Emotions With Art - May 23, 2016
- Time Management: How to Say Yes to Your Highest Priorities - April 20, 2016