Lindt GOLD BUNNY: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
The snow has melted and tulips are blooming. It’s springtime and Easter is just around the corner! Time for fancy dresses, colorful eggs and baskets filled with sweet treats. And the enchanting centerpiece of the Easter basket: Lindt GOLD BUNNY.
The Master Chocolatiers at Lindt have perfected the art of creating the finest chocolate, which requires great skill and passion. Since 1845, they have been developing innovative chocolate recipes with meticulous craftsmanship, resulting in superior tasting premium chocolate. This devotion sets Lindt apart and creates an experience of chocolate beyond compare.
How does Lindt GOLD BUNNY continue to top the chocolate charts?
Wrapped in golden foil with a red ribbon, this worldwide symbol of Easter continues to delight everyone's inner child Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of the Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste
Join Lindt, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about the Easter holiday. The party will be held on Tuesday, April 8 from 9—10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, April 8 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #LindtGoldBunny
- Topic: The Perfect Easter Basket
- Who: Brand Panelists: @Lindt_Chocolate Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Marissa Huntsman (see all)
- Parenting: How to Help Your Child Pick the Right College - May 10, 2016
- Best of — Family Vacation Tips - July 14, 2015
- Thursday Google + HOA – Great American Milk Drive - September 11, 2014