Me Ra Koh: Wednesday #gno Twitter Party on Photography and Confidence
When it comes to Me Ra Koh, a camera is not just a means of capturing an event, but a catalyst for sharing, for building confidence, for showing love. Many people love the camera and are reasonably good at taking pictures. However, it takes a special someone…perhaps emotional person to not only achieve the level of success she has, but also to care for her subjects and care to teach and lift up others as well.
Throughout her life, Me Ra Koh has faced many challenges but she mentions that it's not enough to survive but overcome. Partnered with her photographer husband, they are a powerful force of beauty. Their incredible eye when it comes to photography is inspiring, encouraging, and uplifting.
Beyond their passion for photography is a vision to see people find confidence in things they never dreamed of doing. Often this is as simple as a mom understanding how to use her new camera. They have created CONFIDENCE Workshops that have sold out for the last four years, along with bestselling books, 101 kits, and their award winning DVD series to help encourage women to build their confidence and enjoy photography, the gift that gives for generations to come.
Join Me Ra Koh and our panel of experts as we discuss photography and confidence. The party will be held on Wednesday, August 31 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, August 31 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #Photography)
- Topic: Photography and Confidence
- Who: Brand Panelist: @MeRaKoh, Community Panelists: @Chookooloonks @Greeblemonkey @HowToSimplify @bizziemommy , Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward @TimeOutMom
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Organization: How To Create a Portable Homework Station - August 13, 2019
- Sandwich: Pepper Jack and Jelly Grilled Cheese - July 16, 2019
- Breakfast: How To Make Light and Fluffy Pancakes - July 12, 2019