Weekly Meal Plan: Casseroles Recipes
Throw everything together in a dish and there you have it. How easy is that? Casseroles are a great main dish that you can make in a hurry. They are also great for freezing so they’re ready at a moment’s notice. This week’s meal plan involves an assortment of different casseroles bringing something new to the table every night.
Meal Plan: Monday, January 28— Sunday, February 3
- Dinner: Spicy Black Bean-Corn Casserole by In the Kitchen with Audrey
- Discussion: What is your favorite TV show?
- Dinner: Chicken Fettucine Casserole by Somewhat Simple
- Discussion: What has been your favorite family vacation?
- Dinner: Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwich Casserole by aMusing Foodie
- Discussion: If you had to die your hair a color, which one would you choose?
- Dinner: Easy Tater Tot Casserole by Simply Being Mommy
- Discussion: When coloring, do you prefer to use markers, crayons or colored pencils?
- Dinner: Cheese and Broccoli Quinoa Casserole by Mildly Manic Mom
- Discussion: What is your favorite flavor of hot chocolate?
- Dinner: Zucchini and Corn Casserole by Cookin' Lean Like Paula Deen
- Discussion: What is your favorite imaginary game?
- Dinner: Johnsonville Hot and Spicy Mexican Tortilla Casserole by Mom Start
- Discussion: What is your favorite joke?
Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable
If you’re interested in trying some or all of these recipes, be sure to fill out the Mom It Forward Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable before you head to the store!
Stop by the comments section of this post or on our Facebook page and let us know how your family members answered the discussion questions. We would love to hear what your family shared at the dinner table!
Share Your Side Dish Recipes!
Sometimes thinking of main entrees is the easy part...but what do you pair with your main dishes? We would love for you to share your ideas for side dish recipes!
Disclaimer: This post is part of our Weekly Meal Plan series. Each week, we share recipes and photos from bloggers around the web. We have been given permission to use all links and photos in this series. A huge thanks goes out to all of the bloggers who helped us create this delicious menu! If you have recipes on your site that you would like for us to feature, please be sure to fill out this form.
Latest posts by Cambria VandeMerwe (see all)
- DIY Lucky River Rocks for St. Patrick’s Day - March 16, 2017
- Travel: Top 5 St. Patrick’s Day Destinations - March 8, 2017
- Tips and Tricks for Eating Together and Staying Together - February 23, 2017