Meal Plan: Simple Glaze Recipes to Make Dishes Taste Better
You may be wondering what this delicious dessert has in common with this week's meal plan — glazes! Warm, tasty glazes make any sort of food even more delectable. The best glazes come from nature's natural source for a sweet tooth — fruit!
Theme: Glazes Make Anything Better
Weekly Meal Plan: Monday, October 22 - Sunday, October 28
- Dinner Recipe: Joan's Nathans Honey Orange Chicken from The Skiksa in the Kitchen
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your favorite game?
- Dinner Recipe: Maple Balsamic Glazed Salmon from Bell'alimento
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your favorite vegetable and why?
- Dinner Recipe: Apricot-Glazed Sage & Garlic Pork Tenderloin from Sarah's Cucina Bella
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your favorite fruit?
- Dinner Recipe: Apricot-Pineapple Glazed Shrimp from Mildly Manic Mom
- Dinner Discussion Question: If you could have any pet in the world, what would it be?
- Dinner Recipe: Seared Pork Chops with Blackberry Sauce from Budget Gourmet Mom
- Dinner Discussion Question: What are you most looking forward to this weekend and why?
- Dinner Recipe: Pomegranite Glazed Salmon from The Skiksa in the Kitchen
- Dinner Discussion Question: What was your favorite part of the day?
- Dinner Recipe: Honey-Tart Cherry Glazed Salmon from Sarah's Cucina Bella
- Dinner Discussion Question: What's happening in school this week?
Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable
Is your mouth watering yet? We can’t wait to give these recipes a try this week! If you’re interested in trying some or all of these recipes, be sure to fill out the Mom It Forward Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable before you head to the store!
Be sure to stop by the comments section of this post or on our Facebook page and let us know how your family members answered the discussion questions. We would love to hear what your family shared at the dinner table!
Share Your Side Dish Recipes!
Sometimes thinking of main entrees is the easy party...but what do you pair with your main dishes? We would love for you to share your ideas for side dish recipes!
Disclaimer: This post is part of our Weekly Meal Plan series. Each week, we share recipes and photos from bloggers around the web. We have been given permission to use all links and photos in this series. A huge thanks goes out to all of the bloggers who helped us create this delicious menu! If you have recipes on your site that you would like for us to feature, please be sure to fill out this form.
Top photo and featured photo courtesy of Flickr.
Latest posts by Marissa Huntsman (see all)
- Family Forward – Wizarding World of Harry Potter Exclusive - July 25, 2016
- Best of — Family Vacation Tips - July 11, 2016
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - June 2, 2016