Make It Happen Blueprint: #MIHBbook #gno Twitter Party
Playing the role of a mother, a wife, a sister, a teacher all at the same time entails a lot of sacrifices. Most of the time we forget how to unwind, go out with some girlfriends and just have some fun. There are even moments that we feel the world gave us so many things to do that we get confused what needs to be done first.
Two time best-selling author Michelle McCullough, who teaches success principles and leadership insights, offers another book for you to live a live you’ll love without sacrificing the things that matter most. Included are eighteen key principles of high performers for individuals to overcome dissatisfaction of everyday life that will lead to success.
Michelle also dedicates a whole chapter to raising high performers. She shares practical ideas and tools help you influence and raise successful kids.
Through this twitter party, let us help women find ways to improve productivity, closeness in their relationships, rock their goals and make it happen!
Join @speakmichelle, Mom It Forward and our panel of experts as we chat about high performance practices for families! The party will be held on March 28, 2017 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT). See giveaway info here.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #MIHBbook Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno & #MIHBbook
- Topic: High Performance Practices for Families
- Who: Brand Panelist: @speakmichelle
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBD
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prize that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- 16 Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Treats and Crafts - March 5, 2021
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021