Mom It Forward and T-Mobile Help Protect Your Family, Your Content, and Your Device
With the temperature rising to uncomfortable levels, many of you might be heading to cooler and more refreshing places...say, the beach or pool for example. After packing up all of your belongings, getting your kids in their bathing suits, arriving at the beach or pool, and setting up your perfect spot for summer fun and relaxation, you soon find yourself splishing and splashing with your kids. That's when you look down and see that your mobile device is covered in water. You race to shake it and dry it off but when you go to turn on the "on" button you notice that nothing is happening. How devastating.
The good news? Well, if you're a T-Mobile customer not all is lost. During the T-Mobile Safe Summers program, 11 bloggers from the Mom It Forward community have partnered with T-Mobile to help spread the word about how T-Mobile can help protect not only your device, but also your family and your content. T-Mobile is showing parents how they can have a peace of mind while the kids are out and about enjoying the sun over summer break.
How are they spreading the word about safety and protection when it comes to family, content, and devices? The 11 Mom It Forward and T-Mobile bloggers are hostessing live events throughout the country over the next few months. During these open house events, the hostesses are inviting social media people from their local community to stop by a specified T-Mobile location to learn more about T-Mobile products and services, have some hands-on time with their new phones and tablet, network with other attendees, play fun games, eat tasty food, and have a chance to win amazing prizes. What's not to love?
The D.C., Denver, Pittsburgh, and Seattle live events already took place last month. Didn't attend a T-Mobile event yet? Don't worry, there are a bunch of events still on the calendar:
- American Fork, UT on Wednesday, July 18 from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. MST — RSVP Here
- Avondale, AZ on Tuesday, July 31 from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. MST — RSVP Here
- Boston, MA on Monday, July 23 from 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. EST — RSVP Here
- Chicago, IL on Thursday, July 26 from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. CST — RSVP Here
- Houston, TX on Tuesday, July 17 from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. CST — RSVP Here
- Jacksonville, FL on Thursday, July 26 from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. EST — RSVP Here
- Paramus, NJ on Monday, July 9 from 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. EST — RSVP Here