New Year’s Eve Appetizer Recipe: Confetti Squares
You know an appetizer is a family favorite when you invite everyone over for Christmas dinner two hours early so they have time to get their fill while still leaving room in their tummies for the major holiday feast ahead.
But why wait until next Christmas to try them? Confetti Squares, not to be mistaken with the sweet treat variety, are a delicious, colorful appetizer sure to start off your New Year's Eve party this week (or really any party) with a healthy bang.
How To Make Confetti Square Crescent Roll Appetizers
Feel free to get crazy with the ingredients. Add as much variety as you'd like in flavor and color.
- 2 pkg. crescent rolls (the kind you buy in the a package in the refrigerated section at the grocery store like these from Pillsbury.)
- 2 8 ounce pkg. cream cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2-3 carrots (shredded)
- 3 celery stalks (diced)
- 1/2 yellow pepper (diced)
- 1 bunch radishes (shredded)
- 5-6 green onions (chopped)
- Pat crescent dough onto a cookie sheet (jelly roll pan) and bake according to directions. Let cool completely.
- Beat softened cream cheese and mayonnaise and spread mixture evenly on baked crescent dough (will be flat).
- Sprinkle veggies evenly on top of the mixture.
- Cut into small pieces before cooling.
- Place in refrigerator and chill 3-4 hours before serving.
What is your favorite appetizer to serve during a New Year's Even celebration?
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- 10 Tips for Traveling With Teens at Universal Orlando Resort - June 7, 2023
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 30, 2023
- Valentine’s Day Treats: Vanilla Candy Hearts With Peppermint - February 7, 2023