Palladium Hotel Group: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Favorite family memories often coincide with exciting family vacations that take the entire family on an adventure no matter the ages. But how does a family composed of members of different ages create a vacation the whole family can enjoy?
Palladium Hotels and Resorts welcomes families to its resorts in Mexico, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic, offering the entire family age-appropriate activities through its tiered kids’ clubs: baby, mini, and junior clubs providing kids with a wide range of entertainment. Palladium Hotels and Resorts exceed the needs of every child and parent by offering family-friendly rooms that are supplied with your children’s needs from formula to video games.
Palladium Hotels and Resorts will welcome characters from Raggs, the Emmy award-winning children’s television show, to its resorts in Mexico, the Dominican Republic and Jamaica. Starting in August 2013, Play at Palladium with Raggs features activities in the Kids’ Clubs and around the resorts and in November, Raggs live musical theater stage show will kick off at the resorts, offering entertainment for the whole family.
Join Palladium Hotels and Resorts, Raggs, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about family vacations. The party will be held on Tuesday, July 16from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, July 16 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on your favorite Twitter Platform using the hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #palladium
- Topic: Family Vacations
- Who: Brand Panelist: @PalladiumHotels @Raggs Community Panelists: @pinkcakeplate @SweetiesFree @mommycanrun @4evamamii @scggirl @miznelliebellie @sjblahblahblog @SurfnSunshine Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 28, 2020
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020
- 5 Tips for Frugal Back to School Shopping - August 9, 2019