Pampers Swaddlers and Target: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
If you’re a busy parent looking for tips and tricks to make your daily routine four to five times easier, Pampers and Target are here to help.
Audrey McClelland, well-known blogger and mom of four boys, is working with Pampers and Target to offer her top tips for making the day easier:
- Get ready the night before. Mornings are usually hectic for parents. Don’t be late to work or a morning appointment because you’re looking for your tot’s missing sock. Take some time the night before to get everything you need ready for the day.
- Don’t over commit. It’s ok to say “no” once in a while. As parents we all feel like we need to be superhuman, but that’s just not realistic. Know your breaking point, and try to avoid any “extra” stress by not overextending yourself. You’re not a bad parent if you don’t volunteer for a bake sale or sign your kids up for every activity under the sun.
- Set goals for the day. The best way to accomplish your tasks, whether it be to get your kids’ closets cleaned out or prepare for a big presentation at work, is to have a plan. Take some time to make a list of things you need to do each day. Prioritize and think about what really needs to be done first.
- Don’t complicate things. Stick to the tried and true products you know and love, and that have come recommended from family and friends. Pampers listened to parents like you and is excited to expand Swaddlers to larger sizes, now available at Target stores nationwide. Now parents can keep the blanket-like softness they’ve come to love with Swaddlers as their child grows.
For more time-saving tips and tricks, be sure to join the Twitter party on Tuesday, January 22!
Join Pampers, Target, well-known blogger Audrey McClelland (@AudreyMcClellan), @MomItForward, and our panel of experts as we chat about ways to make mom’s life easier. The party will be held on Tuesday, January 22 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, January 22 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #4to5xEasier
- Topic: Ways to Make Mom’s Life 4 to 5 Times Easier
- Who: Brand Panelist: @AudreyMcClellan, Community Panelists: @staceyheneveld @loveismayhem @mom2my5parham @everyonesleeps @DonnaOneil @MiscFinds4u @lilaccitymomma @DCWorkingMommy @KristinBeltaos @turningclockbac, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Tips, Tricks and Recipes for Hosting a Successful Super Bowl Party - January 18, 2017
- Meal Plan: Crock Pot Meals and Time-Saver Dinners - January 12, 2017
- Weekly Meal Plan: Comfort Foods to Combat Chilly Temps - January 5, 2017