Party With Mom It Forward’s #GNO This Week at BlogHer!
For those of you who know me, you know when I say I am an extrovert it is no overstatement or exaggeration. People, parties, and more people energize me like nothing else can. So, while I am thrilled at the opportunity to learn from all of the amazing BlogHer key notes and break out sessions, I am looking forward in an even bigger way to spending more than 3 days re-energizing while meeting so many of you! I apologize in advance if I don't recognize you at first glance. Your avatars are so teeny on Twitter! 🙂
Almost as fun as attending parties is my love of planning them. So, what would BlogHer party central be for me without being on an organizing committee?
In partnership with Collective Bias and One2One Network, I am organizing a party that takes me back to summers in the 80s spent with my cousins watching Grease 2. Sing it with me: "Let's Bowl! Let's Bowl! Let's Rock and Roll!" Come on, tell me you loved it too! And you guessed it, the great news is: You're all invited!
Whether you'll be in Chicago or not, you're invited, because this party is the first-ever interactive BlogHer party. We'll be partying live in Chicago, partying at locations from Connecticut to Seattle and several places in between. We'll be streaming and on the radio. And, as if we'd forget, we'll be tweeting all night long! Here's where you can go to get all the latest details:
- Check out the BowlHer party details here: http://bowlher.com.
- Join the BowlHer Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/bowlher.
- Follow @BowlHer on Twitter here: http://twitter.com/bowlher.
- Stream live with us here: http://momtv.com/bowlher09.html.
- Listen on Blog Talk Radio here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/BowlHer.
- RSVP for the Chicago party here: http://bowlher.eventbrite.com.
- RSVP for the Connecticut party here: http://bowlherct.eventbrite.com.
- RSVP for the Denver party here: http://bowlherdenver.eventbrite.com.
- RSVP for the Salt Lake City party here: http://bowlherslc.eventbrite.com.
- RSVP for the Seattle party here: http://blogherseattle.eventbrite.com.
- RSVP for the St. Louis party here: http://swirl.eventbrite.com.
Lifetime's "Project Runway" Design Challenge
This event isn’t just about strikes and gutterballs; it’s also about showing off your fashion sense in Lifetime’s “Project Runway” design challenge. As you plan your wardrobe for Chicago, pack something that’s bowling-chic. Or put together an old-school glamorous look like the stars of yesteryear who bowled at Hollywood Star Lanes. Whichever style you choose, this is your chance to pose for the “paparazzi.”
The two who make it work the best can each win a fabulous trip to a private “Project Runway” Party in NYC this September.* See you on the red carpet at 7:30 at Lucky Strike Lanes located at 322 E. Illinois St. Chicago , IL 60611*Open to attendees of the BowlHer! event at the Lucky Strikes Lane that arrive between 7:30 PM CST and 9:15 PM CST on July 25, 2009 and enter Lifetime’s “Project Runway” design challenge. For entry instructions and details, please see official rules at http://www.mylifetime.com/fun-games/sweeps/lifetimes-project-runway-design-challenge-contest.
The Other Parties
If you haven't already checked out the Kirtsy Alertsy to see all the other super soirees, click here for a one-stop shop for BlogHer party central. And, if you don't want to siesta during an awesome fiesta, print this party planner and take it with you to BlogHer.