PauseMeNot Twitter Party
Happy World Menopause Day!
Menopause is a natural part of the aging process and the final step on the reproductive journey. While you get to say goodbye forever to dear Aunt Flo, you also may experience symptoms such as hot flashes, vaginal or bladder issues, bone loss, weight gain, mood swings, and more. The good news is that your limitations don’t have to limit you.
We’ll talk about how to best manage menopause and more during our Twitter Party to help raise awareness and kick the menopause taboo to the curb on Monday, October 18.
Join @PauseMeNot and our panel of experts as we chat about various changes during menopause. The party will be held on October 18, 2021, from 9 p.m. - 10 p.m. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT).
- What: PauseMeNot Twitter Chat
- When: October 18, 2021, 9 p.m. - 10 p.m. ET 8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on your Twitter account! Follow and use the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #PauseMeNot #gno #menoCHAT
- Topic: How to manage your menopausal journey
- Brand Panelist: @PauseMeNot
- Moderators: @PauseMeNot @ForwardIM @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBD
How to Join the Party
To participate in the Twitter Chat, do the following:
- Open up your Twitter app and follow @PauseMeNot (your party host).
- Search for the #PauseMeNot, #gno, #menoCHAT hashtags via the Twitter search bar.
- Check out the tweets using these hashtags.
- Answer our questions, ask your own, or just join in the virtual soiree’s chatter.
- Make sure to include all three hashtags in your tweets so we can “see” you.
Latest posts by Nikki Abad (see all)
- Add Good Fats Into Your Diet and Get a Chance to Win $100 from Avocados From Mexico - May 17, 2023
- Join the #AvocadoGoodFats Twitter Party and Learn How Avocados Are #SuperGood - May 17, 2023
- Let’s Kick Off 2023Mom 2.0 Summit as We Give Away Five Passes to Mom 2.0 Summit 2024 + Two $200 Gift Cards - May 2, 2023