PBS KIDS GO!®: Monday #gno Twitter Party on Educational Media
Transmedia may sound like an industry buzz word, but it’s really just a cool way of saying that kids can learn more when an educational narrative delivers lessons via TV, Web, apps, classroom whiteboards, and more. And who better to talk about new horizons in transmedia and how it can help kids learn than the experts at PBS KIDS® and Sesame Workshop?
We’ve assembled a great panel to chat with you about the role technology plays in your kids’ learning. Summer break is right around the corner so it’s more timely than ever! So get those questions and comments ready! We're looking forward to a great chat. We'll "tweet" you there!
Join PBS KIDS GO! as we discuss educational media. The party will be held on Monday, May 23 from 9-11 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, May 23 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #PBSKIDSGO)
- Topic: Educational Media
- Who: Brand Panelists: @pbskids @ElectricCompany @SaraDewitt, Community Panelists: @peekababy @teachermomoftwo @jenrab, Moderators: @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.