PBS KIDS: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Making Science Fun
Everyone’s favorite dinosaurs are making their way to the city for Dinosaur Big City, a one-hour DINOSAUR TRAIN movie airing on August 22 on PBS KIDS (check local listings). Families can join Buddy and his adoptive Pteranodon family on a pre-historic adventure as they gather all their theropod friends to travel to the big Theropod Club Convention being held in Laramidia, the “Dinosaur Big City!”
To celebrate the upcoming premiere of Dinosaur Big City, PBS KIDS wants to chat about all things science…but don’t grab your lab coat just yet. Mom it Forward is bringing in the brains behind PBS KIDS and the Jim Henson Company, who creates DINOSAUR TRAIN, to discuss how to keep science fun and age appropriate. We’re going to be discussing how to get kids excited about science and how parents and teachers can make it fun…which includes discussing dinosaurs!
Join PBS KIDS, the Jim Henson Company, and our panel of experts as we discuss ways to make science fun. The party will be held on Tuesday, August 16 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, August 16 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #PBSKIDS)
- Topic: Making Science Fun
- Who: Brand Panelist: @pbskids, @hensonparents, Community Panelists: @carissarogers @noflashcards @ColoScienceMom @AmyOnThePrairie @c2cmom, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward @TimeOutMom
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.