PBS KIDS: WILD KRATTS Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Do your kids love animals and adventures? PBS KIDS’ popular WILD KRATTS series will have kids and parents diving into underwater creature adventures on Monday, January 21, with the premiere of a new science special — WILD KRATTS “Lost at Sea.”
During the one-hour event, Chris and Martin Kratt go under the sea in two new episodes filled with humor, excitement and a whole lot of science. Kids can also explore natural science with the Kratts through new science games and science videos online, and new videos on mobile.
To kick off the adventure, the Kratts head to the most populated and diverse habitat on Earth — the coral reef — in “Blowfish Blowout.” Then the Wild Kratts decode the secret language of dolphins, among the smartest creatures on Earth, in “Speaking Dolphinese.”
Be sure to tune in to PBS KIDS on Monday, January 21 (check local listings)! Also, don’t forget to mark your calendar and join us during the Twitter party on January 15!
Join PBS KIDS (@pbskids), the Kratt brothers (@WildKrattsOffic), @MomItForward, and our panel of experts as we chat about science and ways to have creature adventures. The party will be held on Tuesday, January 15 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, January 15 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #WKLostatSea
- Topic: Science and Creature Adventures
- Who: Brand Panelist: @pbskids @WildKrattsOffic, Community Panelists: @lucrecerbraxton @TheDoseTweets @staceyheneveld @themommybunch @sharonmomof6 @MarriedCoupons @thoughtsfromher @MommyPowers @miscfinds4u @marriedlife @dollopsofdiane @momendeavors, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Appetizer Recipe: Goat Cheese Pops With Herbs, Pecans, and Bacon - December 14, 2017
- Holiday Decor: Ribbon Christmas Tree Craft Project - December 1, 2017
- Thanksgiving Recipe: Mini Pumpkin Cakes with Chocolate Frosting - November 21, 2017