Holiday Card: How to Create the Perfect Family Photo Card
If you are anything like me, you have been busy getting ready for the holidays. I've been shopping for those last minute gifts, working full-time, attending my children's sporting events, wrapping presents, and attending a few holiday performances. When my husband asked me what we were doing for a Christmas card this year, I immediately panicked. We are only a few days away from Christmas and obviously this slipped my mind.
Every time I get a card in the mail from family or friends, I feel a small pang of guilt. That was until I talked to the guys at Minted.com. They are an online company where you can order Christmas, New Year, Valentines, and a variety of other fabulous looking cards. They even have calendars, art prints, and party decor. Did you hear me when I said Minted has an awesome assortment of New Year cards? Who says you have to be like everyone else. Why not stand out and send a super cute card to bring in the new year. You have the whole month of January to get it out. You can thank me later for giving you an extra 30 days to create the perfect card.
The process was super simple. I logged on to the mint.com website. Look through the different New Year designs and started uploading potential pictures within minutes. It is so simple. Not only do they have lots of designs to choose from, but they are reasonably priced. Here are a few of my favorite designs:
- Big and Merry Holiday Photo card
- The Flasback New Years card
- Wish Banner New Year's Photo Cards
- Ribbon Happiness New Year's Photo Cards
- The New Years Photo Card
Steps to order a Minted.com Card
- Log into the site. (www.Minted.com)
- Click on the type of card you want to order. I went right to the New Years collections. They have pages and pages to choose from.
- Customize the color and copy on your card. It is so simple.
- Choose the format and paper type. They have flat cards and folded cards. So many fun options.
- Click to personalize the card and upload your photos. Design the front of the card, and then the back.
- Minted has an option where they will address your cards for you. Are you kidding me? This will save me a ton a time.
- Determine the shipping time and you are done. It is that easy.
- Last but not least, Minted will send you a proof before they mail out your cards. I loved that I could look at this a day later so I could look at it with fresh eyes.
Within a matter of minutes, I ordered a super fun New Year's card to send out during the first week of January. Not only was I excited to tell my husband, but I was thrilled to share with my family and friends a few of our favorite pictures and wish them a Happy New Year. If you need to get cards out and you are looking for a great company, check out Minted for some fun options.
Where do you like to get your holiday photo cards?
Jill Greenlaw has a banking background. She gave that up 17 years ago when she got married and started having kids. She loved being a stay-at-home mom while raising her four beautiful children. A few years ago, Jill went back to work in sales. She is now working for the Mom It Forward team as their Community Manager. She loves her job. Her interests include camping, motorcycling, boating, photography, reading, cooking, and traveling. Put her in flip flops anywhere warm and she is happy.
I was provided cards for in exchange for this post. All opinions of the product are my own.
Latest posts by Jill Greenlaw (see all)
- Holidays: How to Create Easter Traditions with Your Family - March 23, 2017
- Staycation Ideas: Having Fun at the Park - March 22, 2017
- Tips for Planning the Perfect Family Vacation - March 14, 2017